- Introduction to dplyr
- A Tutorial from João Neto (dplyr.Rmd) gives examples of tools for grouped operations:
- n(): number of observations in the current group
- n_distinct(x): count the number of unique values in x.
- first(x), last(x) and nth(x, n) - these work similarly to x, x[length(x)], and x[n] but give you more control of the result if the value isn’t present.
- min(), max(), mean(), sum(), sd(), median(), and IQR()
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Data manipulation with dplyr
Dplyr is a package for data manipulation developed by Hadley Wickham and Romain Francois for the R statistical software.