Wednesday, September 21, 2005

wiki moin moin

I installed the MoinMoin wiki-engine on my Unbuntu computer.
I followed the instruction in /usr/share/doc/README.Debian
But I had a problem because I changed url_prefix to "WikiBacknang". Witch I shouldn't have done. because url_prefix is for the style sheet and css. You can see the forward in apache2.conf.

This is a part of the working moin_config.py
sitename = 'Ein Wiki in Backnang'
interwikiname = None
data_dir = './data/'
url_prefix = '/wiki'
logo_url = url_prefix + '/classic/img/moinmoin.png'
# tweaks for german as primary locale
default_lang = 'de'
page_front_page = 'StartSeite'
navi_bar = ['StartSeite','HilfeInhalt','AktuelleÄnderungen','SeiteFinden']
page_iconbar = ['edit','view','diff','info','print']

apache2.conf
#this the path to css and images
Alias /wiki/ "/usr/share/moin/htdocs/"
#this is the main entry point for wiki users
ScriptAlias /BacknangWiki "/var/local/lib/backnangwiki/moin.cgi"
Voilà. It works, now I would like to have the footer in german.

No comments: